First, my aunt had to put her cat to sleep after 15 years of having him in her life. It was very sad and Jazzin will be missed!
Then my mom informed me that due to my grandma's health/aging she has decided to no longer drive and wants to give me her car. She knows how much trouble I have had with mine and how much money I have had to pour into it over the past couple of years and wants to help me even though I live so far away. I am so thankful! This is the best gift ever. At first, I was being very logical and tried to figure out how this would work, how would I get it from Utah, etc. But then my mom told me that they (my mom and dad) would be willing to drive it out to me in the late summer. So I am getting a newer car (1995) that is in wonderful working condition and a visit from my parents.
Aside from the bad lunch today and discovery a food intolerance, this has been a wonderful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment