It was a wonderful visit; nearly two weeks of bliss with my family. My nephews were as adorable as they always are, my parents, even though they both had to work, made time to play games and catch up with me, and it was just nice to rest. We watched a lot of fun movies, played with a lot of new toys (Matt and I more so with the remote control cars I bought for the boys), ate a lot of great food, and had a lot of laughs. Below are some of my favorite pictures from my visit back home.
Me & my Dad
Me & my Mom
The boys and the tree...

Matt, Jaimie, Jackson, Joel, and you can't see him, but nephew #3

Matching pajamas for the boys
Dancin' Fools

Close up

Silly Grandpa

Twister: Bree versus Jackson and Joel (I had a slight advantage)

Twister: Me versus my sister (I had the advantage given she is pregnant)
No comments:
Post a Comment