Thursday, December 11, 2008

GBR, SOD

Good: It was great to get together with a friend tonight even though my latest headcold tried to convince me to go to bed early tonight.

Bad: The powers of the schnoz have been blocked.

Random: I can't believe spellchecker didn't just pick up "schnoz" as a misspelled word. Plus I would just like to say I don't like what this economy has done to my frequent flyer miles. Even though I've earned nearly 19,000 in the past 1 year and 9 months, because of them changing their levels I now have 6,600 left to fly by Dec. 31st to move up to the Elite status. Grrr.

Song of the Day: All I could do is cry by Etta James. If you haven't already seen Cadilac Records you must. The music is amazing and I thought the acting was wonderful. The scene where Beyonce sings this in the movie - heartbreaking.

No comments: