Sunday, November 23, 2008

Good, Bad, Random and Song of the Day

For those of you who knew about this from Myspace or on Facebook - read on. For everyone else, welcome to my daily update. Although sometimes, I clump a bunch of days into one. This will be a collection of things that are good, bad, and random in my life in addition to a song I've heard recently that I loved or that sparked a memory.

Good: I had a great weekend. Not only was I still on the mend from my cold and am almost 100% but I also had tons of fun at lunch with Shawna who I haven't seen forever, a great time meeting new people at my last day of volunteering at the St. Louis International Film Festival, but best of all - The Utah Utes kicked BYU's butt and won the MWC with a perfect season. First time since 2004 and it guarantees us the BCS bid! Awesome!!!

Bad: I'm going to try and spin this into some sort of positive statement. Thank goodness for heating pads. I wonder who invented those? They come in handy for so many things and all you need is an outlet. Yes they suck electricity and I am guilty of wasting it when I fall asleep with mine on - but I rarely do it and the relief it brings is so worth it. :(

Random: Tonight while watching the AMA's I couldn't help but laugh when one of the Pussycat Dolls had a costume glitch. The one girl couldn't get her jacket off soon enough to start pole dancing. Poor thing. Again - go back to Vegas.

Song of the Day: Bruises by Chairlift. Take a listen - you may recognize this song. Love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made the blog public again cause I'm an idiot and discontinued all my blogger/google account info. Yeah, idiot.

p.s. I *heart* raining men....