Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dive In

Hi there!

So this time, it has been a really long time since I last blogged. Last time, I informed you that I was preparing to catch up on the months I had missed. Well, I started to do that and was making excellent progress but then life happened.

As you can see, I've recently made some changes to my blog and there are many more to come. For example, I am currently organizing all of my photos (there are over 5000 of them) and uploading them to my Flickr site. I hope this will help me in 2 ways: 1) save on blog space by allowing me to add slideshows and 2) offer another outlet for my photography - I am contemplating getting rid of my photography blog. Or perhaps I will keep my photography blog which allows a certain level of privacy for my copyright and maybe, just maybe, I will make this blog public. Crazy, I know!

The other reason I have been neglecting my blog is because I became very addicted to Facebook. Eeek!

But I am starting to work on my New Year's Resolutions early. The overall theme this year: doing things in the now, not putting them off.

Wish me luck and let me know what you think of the changes to the blog. Feel free to follow it if you want!
(I realize that by saying I will be back with more on this blog later seems as if I'm putting it off, but since Im making steps in other ways to enable me to blog more I feel like I'm not....or maybe I am) ;)

it's good to be back!

1 comment:

kateorkaty said...

the new layout is beautiful!