Saturday, February 16, 2008

Moving Day

Well it's moving day yet again (the last in a while I hope) and I have been up all night packing.  I haven't had as much time and didn't start as early as I should have when it came to packing for the big day, so I have spent the last 12 hours making up for that.  And I am exhausted... and still not done, may even run out of boxes.  How does one accumulate so much stuff?  You would think I'm a family of 4!  But I am proud of myself: Somehow I managed to unhook, which required moving, my big TV down and out from the stand all by myself... without dropping it and without hurting someone, like me!
I am going to sleep so well tonight!
And my goal: unpack at the new apartment in record timing!! (mainly because a co-worker needs some boxes by week's end for her move)

1 comment:

Rachel Ure said...

i know this is a little late but--- do you need my minivan or just some help moving it all in? ( i hope you are settled by now but if not...) I need to call and find out where you moved to. hopefully closer to me...