As usual, so much to say and so very little time!
But I have some New Year's resolutions I'd like to put "out there" so y'all can hold me accountable throughout the year.
1) achieve balance in my life. This will be very challenging but I'm going to do it!
2) do a better job staying in touch with family and friends. Life is short. Be sure you say all you have to say, laugh and love as much as you can now. No regrets.
3) become healthier. Physically through fitness, diet & stress relief; mentally - this goes back to goal #1; and emotionally.
4) learn to say no when I need to. The only way I'll accomplish most of those already mentioned is if I start learning how to not take on as much right now. As short as life is, it's not a race.
5) this one is exciting. Yes, this one contradicts some of those above, primarily #4, but I think it will really help overall. Each month in this year, I aim to take on something new and exciting that I would have otherwise avoided. And I will use this blog to post updates on what they are, how I felt before and after. Never let fear of something control your life.
More posts to follow...
No comments:
Post a Comment