It's been far too long since I've visited my own blog as lately, I've been sharing the deep stuff the old fashioned way - in a private journal and with friends and family. But perhaps it's time for an update via Good, Bad, Random and Song of the Day...
Good: While at lunch today, after the sound of my horn indicated my car was locked, I heard another shortly thereafter. I turned and saw the City of St. Louis parking ticket car. Oye! They already got me once last week with a ticket during my 10 minute lunch time stop at home. I looked up and sure enough the spot where I had just parked was a no bueno spot on the 2nd Wednesday of the month for street sweeping. So I moved my car. Thanks to this kind woman in the parking ticket car, I avoided a 2nd ticket this month. As I left, after grabbing a delicious lunch from Nora's (in Dogtown) I thanked her for her kindness.
Bad: September has been a really rough month so far. But I look at how far I've come in life since my first bad September and I'm thankful, humbled and beyond amazed. I'm so grateful.
Random: My toilet. It has a mind of it's own.
Song of the Day: Album really, Regina Spektor's newest collection of awesomeness. Can't wait to see her in November.
No comments:
Post a Comment