While home my sister exposed me to some new food items that I fancy quite a bit. Thanks Jaim!
Pringles. I know right! I had never had them because I figured I couldn't eat them due to my allergy. Well I was wrong and thank goodness. They are so dang good!
Almonds. I know, you are thinking "no, Bree, what about your allergy?" Well there is actually one nut company out there that thinks about those with allergies to peanuts - thanks Blue Diamond! I am addicted. Since this discovery I have invested in and quite enjoyed their Wasabi, Salt & Vinegar, Jalapeno, Smokehouse, Salted and Vanilla Bean flavored almonds. Yummy!!!
And this one is thanks to Shawna. Recently Shawna traveled to Canada where she discovered that Mars bars are peanut free. Canada has this great peanut free system (peanut free Canada) and I can eat Mars bars because of it. She brought back 5 and all of them are gone! I scarfed them down and rightfully so since they were my first taste of a candy bar in 10 years...yes, I said 10 years! Awesome!
Ironic that I have experienced all of these new delectable delights at a time when my taste buds have vanished thanks to a head cold. That must mean that they are all super yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment