Good: I had a wonderful night of fun - great food, discounted "designer" clothes, a wonderful movie (Doubt) and great company. Another great update, I've been told by my landlord that he is okay with me getting a small dog - more details coming soon.
Bad: My weekend was the 2 snow days I had this week - but at least I was given those!
Random: hearing people fight - it's so interesting! Oh, and I started listening to my Audiobook on Learning French in the Car. I have discovered that I am a visual learner. Any suggestions?
Song of the Day: Philosophy by Ben Folds Five
1 comment:
You might try this:
http://www.amazon.com/Easy-French-Reader-Roussy-Sales/dp/0071428488/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1233540288&sr=8-1
But, even if you are a visual learner, a big part of language learning is based on hearing and speaking, so don't give up on the audiobook and make sure you're saying it out loud, no matter how silly it feels. :)
Post a Comment