"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss
Monday, May 19, 2008
Being in debt
I have finally had it with my car. It died again since it's last breakdown and repair of over $1100 3 weeks ago. After careful consideration, I bought a new car! That's right, I just signed my life away. Biggest check I've written in my entire life but I am getting a great deal on a car that will last for quite a while. It's a 2008 Honda Civic LX, Blue, with only 48 miles!! I just have to get insurance and then I get to pick up my new car tomorrow. Oh, and sell my old one. Anyone know a place that buys cars for parts??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the new car!!! The new Civics are soooo nice!
Post a Comment