Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Update: Crazy Neighbor Drama

Here's an update on the crazy neighbor drama going down in my part of town -

The property management company finally called me back this morning and she said the following -
-I can write in the provision of water. sewer and trash in the new lease so it shows the landlord provides these services and not the tenant.
-I can send her information about the benefits to smoke-free buildings and they will consider it when they renew the leases in June. They can't do an addendum now because it took a while to create these leases. She will review the information (and there will be quite a bit) that I mail her about this.
-I should report the threat I received from my neighbor to the police. But what if this just makes the situation worse with the neighbor causing the issue??

Thoughts?

No comments: