Good: It's a beautiful day to head to the Garden and I can't wait!!!
Bad: Hostel. I was convinced to watch it last night and luckily it was cut since it was on the Sci Fi Channel. But it truly was horrible and I had to mute most of it or run away because I was gagging. That's what I call fun. So then Hostel Part II came on. And what did we do? We watched it. The 2nd one was actually much better. Still horribly bloody but this one had more of a story. The worst movie of the night was the one which followed the Hostel marathon - Timber Falls. It made camping creepy and that's just not cool. So we did a quick switcheroo to Airplane (for me, because I'm a wuss when it comes to scary movies).
Random: My dreams last night. I wonder why they were so violent. Um??
Song of the Day:I don't have one yet because it's too early but I imagine my Garden visit will be accompanied by some fun music like Vampire Weekend or something.
1 comment:
miss the garden! hope you realize how cool st louis is!
Post a Comment