Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Welcome to my new blog... again!

So recently, I've made a lot of changes to my "online self".

First I was on Myspace for 3 years which kept me pretty satisfied until about 6 months ago or so. Finally, after copying all of my past blogs, I deleted my profile... today.

While on Myspace I started 2 different blogs.  One a while back on Blogspot.  But I was sick of updating two online profiles, so I deleted Blogspot.  And most recently, I started one on Tumblr, meant to replace Myspace.  Well, after a little bit of playing and posting on that site, I've once again decided to make a change.  I am more a fan of Blogspot than Tumblr and am back.  Instead of shutting down my Tumblr and copying over all posts, I am simply creating a link in addition to giving it here, so you can read posts that I did between December and January 2008 (http://pnuttinewsie.tumblr.com/), and hopefully Tumblr doesn't delete inactive blogs because some of those posts, I can't copy thanks to messing up the source code.

I hope and will try to promise to friends and family that this will be it in changes so you can keep track of me hassle free.  The only additions will be the links added to this blog: links for friends, links for family, and of course, my own links.

Enjoy this blog!


No comments: